Right, so, as I mentioned in a previous post, I recently came to the conclusion that it's about time for me to get my own little space for art and exhibitions.
I know this is not going to happen from one day to another and I'm also fully aware of all the competition around and the dire economic times, but heck, this is as good or bad as any time to start a business when you put a mind as determined as mine to it and if I never try, I will never know.
I have been wanting to get a shop/show room for a long time now and I know that I'm not the only one with such grand hopes but zero cash.
So here I am, asking you, fellow (preferably East) London creative/artist/designer/utopian to join forces with me and share a space for creative endeavours with me.
I'm looking particularly (but not exclusively) for:
- An artist in need of a studio
- A (fashion) designer in need of a shop space
- A creative hairdresser in need of a salon
- An (art) book/mag/graphic novel nerd/collector in need of a book shop
- A restaurateur in need of a small café
- A combination of the above
- Someone who already owns a space with a creative direction and wants to rent parts of it out
So if you're any of the above or know of someone who is and if you have been wanting to have a space of your own for a while and are committed, trustworthy, hardworking and willing to make
human sacrifices, please do get in touch so that we can discuss everything over a few cups of hazelnut soy latte.
With love & monkey brains,
5 comments to " Calling London Creatives "
Leave a reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.