Posted in Audio, Beaux Arts, Design, Erotica, Exhibitions / Openings / Signings, Eyecandy by Suzanne G. on April 28th, 2005 | BBC Wikipedia
We here at Thee Temple ov Psychick Blah have enjoyed the nifty features of Trust Zabo™‘s linkchecker for many years now, and today, we’re proud to announce that Fecal Face™ have launched their very own little link checker – with a slightly different, but nevertheless exciting and entertaining selection of art and design news sources.
This means that you can now spend your entire day with your index finger on the F5 button. Hurrah!
In other yummy design news, Myron Campbell has finally updated his beautifully cryptic and grotesque website NotSoSimpleTon.
Other recently updated art & design project sites:
Aesthetic Apparatus | AntiGirl™ | Bipolar Comics | Born Magazine | Cthulhu Sex Magazine | Dimension7 | Heiko Müller | Hoogerbrugge.com | Jamungo | Lesley Reppeteaux | Matt Clark | May 1 Reboot | NoStar Clothing | Raster 7.0 | Space Invaders Shop | Subversive Cross Stitch | TokyoPlastic | Urban Collective | WebEsteem | Witham & Woodhall’s Pebble Museum | Woman In Action
ART SHOWS & EXHIBITIONS
29 April 2005
Opening of Shen Shaomin’s Creature Factory show at Galerie Urs Meile (Lucerne, CH)
I’ll definitely be there…
30 April 2005
→ All works will be showcased on the gallery website starting April 29th.
1 May 2005
6 May 2005
Opening of Jason Sho Green’s Touching Bunnies And Pandas (in special places) exhibition.
Best title of a lowbrow exhibition ever and an absolute must-see, imho.
7 May 2005
• Opening of Monsters of Lowbrow (Miami, USA) – featuring Esao Andrews, Les Christians, Michael Hussar, Chris Ryniak, Skot Olsen, Mike Burnett, Jeremy Fish, Eric Joyner, Justin DeGarmo and many other famous lowbrow artists (more details a.s.a.p.)
• Opening of Baroqracy – A Phunk Exhibition at Pixie Gallery Store at Arab Street (Singapore, Republic of)
15 May 2005
Together they will be touring Austria, Poland, Germany, Slovenia, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, Helvetistan (Yay!), England and Wales until May 28, 2005.
Aren’t we all lucky, ay?
• This year’s FORM OF HANDS festival will take place from 29 – 30 April at Maschinenhalle Zeche Zweckel in Gladbeck – atmospherically probably the best location you can imagine. I just hope it will prove acoustically pleasing too. You can find all relevant details here.
• Amon Tobin will be performing on Wednesday, 4 May 2005, at Mean Fiddler in London. I would under no circumstances miss this if I’d be in the Capital of Mutilated Pigeon Cadavers & Dry Ginger Biscuits at the time. But alas, I’m stuck here in the wilderness of Helvetistan. Hmmmpf.
• From the always inspiring Spoilt Victorian Child mp3 blog comes this truly magic little gem:
And now for something completely different… A BOX!
(Uhmm… thanks, Damien)
HAPPY PR0N CORNER
Good news for erotica & pr0n blog fans:
Yes, we’re very concerned too. o_O
Reason No. 6 To Have Kids:
REASON No. 4327860198791 TO LOVE WARREN
“God Hates Me
Hail is hammering down on the airport. HAIL. And lightning is striking. The sky is grey as a corpse’s knackers and there’s LIGHTNING.
include him in your prayers drink a bottle of vodka in his honour tonight.
And I will also be away the next few days in order to find
rotting smelly squirrel feet in the forest the Holy Grail.
See you next week.
© me – click to enlarge