Posted in Beaux Arts, Exhibitions / Openings / Signings by Suzanne G. on May 25th, 2005 | BBC Wikipedia
© Suzanne – click to enlarge
“Quand je mets un vert, ça ne veut pas dire de l’herbe, quand je mets du bleu, ça ne veut pas dire du ciel…”
Thursday, 26 May 2005
• Private view for Teaser by Guerra de la Paz at Liquid Blue Gallery in Florida, USA.
• Opening of Ben Frost’s As seen on TV at Blank Space Gallery in Sydney, Australia.
Ben will be in attendance for the entire 2 weeks folding napkins, sketching
sandwiches butterflies and eating butterflies sandwiches.
Friday, 27 May 2005
Tuesday, 31 May 2005
© Suehiro Maruo – click to enlarge
• Opening of Modern Japan Avant-Garde at Span Art Gallery in Tokyo, Japan.
Friday, 3 June 2005
• Slam Movie Night kicks off in Winterthur, Switzerland.
From there, it will be touring to St. Gallen (CH), Zürich (CH) and Hamburg (D).
I’m thinking of going there. Please email me if you want to join me.
Saturday, 4 June 2005
© James Jean – click to enlarge
© Marion Peck – click to enlarge
• Pop Surrealism: The Rise of Underground Art at Sangre de Cristo Arts and Conference Center in Pueblo, Colorado, USA.
• V I D E O E X – International Experimentalfilm & Video Festival in Zürich, Switzerland.
• These Are a Few of Our Favourite Fiends at Outside Institute in London, UK.
If you’re a lover of creepy dolls in grotesque arrangements – and I’m sure you are, otherwise you wouldn’t still be reading this blog – you should spare some time to check out Egenerica’s stunning Flickr portfolio.
Reason No. 7 To Have Kids:
They always know what they want and how to get it!