Two works from the I Thought I Was The Audience And Then I Looked At You series by Ruth Claxton, 2003-2004
Merry Christmashanukkahkwanzaawintersolstice from Wurzeltod™ – currently residing in beautiful Little Shelford/UK.
Special thanks to Mer for her unexpected early x-mas surprise. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Please note that I won’t be able to respond to emails or snail mail until I’m back in Helvetia around January 10, 2008.
RECYCLED WURZELTOD™ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL 2006 2007
• Christmas Letters to Christopher Walken
• Making Fiends Christmas Episode
• Weebl and Bob‘s White Christmas
• B3ta’s Tramp O Claus
• Reverend Dan‘s Jingle Bells
• The Incident Before Christmas
• Happy Holidays From Chaos Kitty
• Ze Frank‘s Carol Maker
With Very Irritating
Electro Clash Elves
• Knit Your Own Mr. Hankey, The Christmas Poo (via BB)
• Flip Flop Flyin’’s Ten Fun Things To Do At Christmas
• “Scared of Santa” Photo Gallery
• Swapatorium‘s Retro Christmas
• Krampus Postcards From Copro Nason Gallery
• Walter Martin & Paloma Muñoz‘s Winter Landscapes
Contemplative x-mas news stories: Couple finds stoned owl in Christmas tree | Santa dies at children’s party | Mall Santa was meningitis carrier
- December 25, 2011 -- (Late) Crismis YouTube Special
Please excuse the lack of updates in the recent past, gentle reader. It's due to very bad internet access that pretty much only allows me to update my Facebook with the usual award-winning and highly ...
- May 24, 2011 -- Nicola Samori at Galerie Christian Ehrentraut
La Storia by Nicola Samori, oil on copper (?), 2009 - click to enlarge
Nicola Samori is one of those artists I have been meaning to post about for a long time now - ever since I discovered his st...
- December 20, 2010 -- Marion Peck & Brad Woodfin at Sloan Fine Art, New York
Good Christian Children by Marion Peck, oil on canvas, 2010 - click to enlarge
'Tis possibly the stupidest of all times to post this, as Sloan remains closed from today, Dec 20 until Jan 4, but s...