by Suzanne on January 12th, 2006
auf nacktem Baum:
so leicht vibrierend
von lebendigen Blättern
kleidet er sich.
Aber der Schwarm stiebt
liegt mit dem Abend
auf den Zweigen.
Zart ist mein Leib,
entblößt für die Flüge
(19. Februar 1935 by Antonia Pozzi, 1912-1938)
PRO OCULIS - UPDATED PORTFOLIO SITES & E-ZINES
Andy Ward | Art Krush | Art Prostitute | Ben Frost | Blood is the New Black | Clandestina #41 | Elzo.be | FrankenStyles | Greg Houston | Heather Nevay | Hello Duudle | InkSurge | Jotto | Kristian Olson | Le Wub | Masayoshi Mizuho | Not So Simpleton | Shift 110 | Tra Selhtrow
Flyer for When Genevieve Ruled The World
• When Genevieve Ruled The World - She's already got a pony. She wants the world.
• La Chute de l'Ange - Bittersweet b/w animation about the fall of an angel.
FREE E-BOOKS & AUDIO BOOKS
• The Devil's Dictionary (by Ambrose Bierce / English)
• The Time Machine (by H. G. Wells / English / Audiobook)
And finally, some incredibly beautiful gems from The Library of Congress' Rare Book and Special Collections Reading Room for Children's Literature:
• The 12 magic changelings (by M.A. Glen / English / Illustrated)
• The baby's own Aesop (by Walter Crane / English / Illu.)
• The Children's object book (by F. Warne & Co. / English / Illu.)
• The Circus procession (by McLoughlin Bro's. / English / Illu.)
• Death and burial of poor Cock Robin (by H.L. Stephens / English / Illu.)
• London town (by Thos. Crane & Ellen Houghton / English / Illu.)
• Stories from Hans Andersen (by Andersen & Dulac / English / Illu.)
• Chris Mars interview (by Decent Content)
• Warren Ellis interview (by Michael Avon Oeming for BuzzScope)
PSYCHICK WEBSITE OV THEE DAY
POINTLESS PERSONAL REMARKS THAT NO-ONE IS GOING TO READ ANYWAY #1348976076
Huuuuuuuuge thanks to Meagan and Thomas for sending me Christmas presents. I'd never even dreamt that anyone would actually click on the Amazon® button. You're not only extremely generous, you also proved that you have exquisite taste. Yoshitomo Nara and Charles Burns are indeed two of my favourite artists/writers ever. Thankies! <3